Subsequent to the Spring 2014 agent meeting held in the Chicago area the Allied Agent Association has focused on the following:
(1) Protection of the agent Bodily Injury and Property Damage (BIPD) fund against third party insurance risk.
(2) Quarterly committee meetings dealing with on-going moving and storage issues.
(3) Agent purchase of updated equipment in the alternative capacity “CRT” fleet retiring select older equipment.
(4) Auditing and maintaining contractually based economics on behalf of members.
(5) Prioritization of enhancements to the QLAB In-home estimating system.
(6) Prioritization of enhancements to the QPD dispatch system.
(7) Communication via updated membership lists and board and committee members.